Smoked Copper River Salmon & Apple Dip
Apple and smoked salmon together? We were as surprised as you probably are the first time we tried this delicious recipe out! The delectable blend of sweet and crunchy apple with the smooth, smokey flavor of salmon is an absolute delight. We dare you to try it.
- 6 oz jar of Smoked Copper River Salmon
- 6 oz cream cheese (we love to use chive & onion)
- 1/2 cup finely diced apple (use your favorite red or green apple!)
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh parsley
- generous squeeze of fresh lemon
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add salmon, reserving liquid oil, to a bowl. Smash salmon into small chunks.
- Pour cream cheese and diced apple into bowl with salmon and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle parsley and pour lemon juice on top, mix again until parsley is evenly distributed.
- Add pepper to taste and reserved salmon oil to achieve desired consistency.